WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
Katie's Kids is a privately owned Christian early childhood center in Royal Oak, MI. We have a tight-knit family of early childhood professionals, and we want to hire YOU to join our team, if you are inspired by Excellence!
We are seeking assistant teachers to add to our family. Eventually, this position could lead to a full time opportunity with our amazing school. This is a perfect position for those starting off their childcare career.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
* Have a love for children
* A professional, positive attitude is imperative
* Experience with Quality Childcare is a PLUS!
* At least 1 year childcare experience is preferred but not required.
* This is a physically active role. You must be able to sit on the floor and interact with children, stand for long periods of time and, lift up to 50lbs.
* It is extremely important that you be able to get up off the floor and stand up quickly.
Living out our core values in not an option:
You will play a key role in refining the culture of our programs and building an environment where the children and families thrive.
We are open 7 am - 6:30 pm, and most shifts are part time hours Monday through Friday (actual scheduled hours depend on the need of the center, being available between the hours of 7 am and 6:30 pm is a bonus).
We offer tuition assistance programs, paid training, matching 401K, life insurance and much more!
Outstanding multi-tasker, communicator, and rapport-builder with parents PLEASE APPLY!