WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
Katie's Kids is a privately owned Christian early childhood center in Royal Oak, MI. We have a tight-knit family of early childhood professionals, and we want to hire YOU to join our team, if you are inspired by Excellence!
Calling all teachers with HEARTS as big as the sun and PASSION as strong as a hurricane. Does this sound like you?! Katie's Kids is one of the COOLEST schools to work for with the most ADORABLE kids in town. We are seeking leaders in the education field to rise up and grow within our company. We are seeking a Lead Toddler teacher. Are you ready to join not just a job, but a FAMILY?!
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
* Have a love for children
* A professional, positive attitude is imperative
* Experience with High Scope Curriculum!
* At least a Infant/Toddler CDA or higher.
* This is a physically active role. You must be able to sit on the floor and interact with children, stand for long periods of time and, lift up to 50lbs.
* It is extremely important that you be able to get up off the floor and stand up quickly.
Living out our core values in not an option:
You will play a key role in refining the culture of our programs and building an environment where the children and families thrive.
We are open 7 am - 6:30 pm, and you must work a minimum of 6 hours per day, Monday through Friday (actual scheduled hours depend on the need of the center, being available between the hours of 7 am and 6:30 pm is a bonus).
We offer tuition assistance programs, paid training, matching 401K, life insurance and much more!
Outstanding multi-tasker, communicator, and rapport-builder with parents PLEASE APPLY!